Henry Schein Practice Solutions is pleased to accept the transfer of an Easy Dental software license from the original owner to another party. To be eligible for a transfer of license the following conditions must be met:
- The original owner’s entire practice must be sold. The Easy Dental software cannot be sold as a single item
License Transfer Agreement must be completely filled out and signed by both the seller and purchaser. All sections on the form need to be complete
- Henry Schein Practice Solutions Business Associates Agreement must be completely filled out and signed by the purchaser. All sections on the form need to be complete except for the customer number
- Applicable license transfer fees must be paid
- If applicable, current Easy Dental Premium support and upgrade plans must be assumed by the purchaser or the seller must pay cancellation charges and difference in original discount price for the Easy Dental software. Please refer to your original software agreement for details or contact Easy Dental Sales at 800.824.6375, opt. 1
- If the seller has multiple Easy Dental software licenses please let us know as soon as possible. One of the licenses must be upgraded from a site license to a main license before the license transfer process can begin
- Dexis owned products such as Dentrix Image or ImageRAYi sensors are not products of Henry Schein Practice Solutions. Please contact Dexis for licensing information at 888.883.3947, ext. 140
- Once the license Transfer is complete, the purchaser may sign up for a Support and Upgrades Plan. Please contact the Sales department to sign up for a plan at 800.824.6375, opt. 1
- If purchasing doctor would like to utilize any Electronic Services such as eClaims, QuickBill, and eCentral products and/or services, please contact the eServices Sales department at 800.734.5561, opt. 2 for information and paperwork
Instructions and Forms
The two Agreements below must be completed and sent back for processing, please see Instruction Sheet for details.
You will have 30 days to complete your license transfer from the initial notification date. If the completed paperwork and payment is not received within 30 days your account may be inactivated and support assistance denied. Please notify us if additional completion time is needed.
It is very important that all paperwork is read, agreement form is completed in its entirety, and if applicable; the site to main upgrade on a multiple license ownership has been done. The license transfer or partnership split will be delayed if the necessary actions are not done.
If you have questions, please email us at Licensetransfers@henryschein.com or call 866.940.6680
Completed agreements can be sent to:
Henry Schein Practice Solutions
Attn: License Transfers
1220 South 630 East, Suite 100,
American Fork, UT 84003