Top 5 reasons to bring your team to BDC 2014
It’s that time of year—time to get your doctor and your team registered for the Easy Dental Business of Dentistry Conference
- Add Functionality to Your Office. You will be repeating the words, “I didn’t know Easy Dental could do that! I can’t believe how we are underutilizing our practice management software.” No matter how long you have been using Easy Dental, there is still more to learn. On-site trainers will teach education courses designed to increase production and simplify workflow. This year, for example, one o Easy Dental class will teach the utilization of the newest features of Easy Dental 11.2.
- There is Something to Learn for Every Member of Your Team. The Easy Dental courses range from entry level to advanced, so attendees can choose the level that best fits their knowledge of the software. This conference attracts some of the most sought-after consultants and they tailor their presentations to fit into the Easy Dental agenda so you not only get amazing practice management educational material, but you also get tips on how to implement it into your practice management software. Also, every year they are adding more and more clinical courses to meet the requests of the doctors, dental assistants and hygienists. Check out the course listing.
- Learning Lab. This is where you can get answers for all of your Easy Dental “how to” questions by sitting down to a one-on-one meeting with a knowledgeable support. If you are having issues with Easy Dental or any of your eServices bring your questions to the Learning Lab. Here’s a tip: Take screenshots and print them out so you can show the team your issue (make sure you black out any patient information).
- Learn More About Easy Dental’s Third-Party Partners. One of the many benefits associated with using Easy Dental is its ability to connect with third party hardware and software. At the Business of Dentistry Conference you’ll be able to talk with Easy Dental partners, such as DEXIS, and learn how this partnership can help your practice become more profitable, secure or productive.
- Have Some Fun! This year’s conference will be held at the amazing Cosmopolitan hotel in Las Vegas. Henry Schein always makes this conference an enjoyable experience for the entire team. As always this year will feature great food, drinks, and lots of prizes.
Shar Chavira, BDC Events DirectorPublished: